Tuesday, December 17, 2019
Buona Sera!
Buona Sera!
How are you doing this evening? I have tried to rest for the most part today. I was interrupted by howling winds, barking dogs, constant telephone ringing and the caregiver coming over to the main house.
I tried to read a book and that didn't work either. So I go up and watched some TV. I am very tired, sleepy, overwhelmed and disappointed several things that took place over the last few days.
I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is at her book club meeting. Chris is watching TV and downing his supplement. I still have my pounding headache and I know that it is stress due to many things. My shorty will bring back with her some dinner for me and hopefully I can eat it. I love food from "Leo's".
I haven't even gotten ready for tomorrow's stay-cation and that is not me at all. I enjoy the sound of "Cha Chings" and staying overnight at the casino. Hopefully I will feel better in the morning if I get some sleep tonight.
Have a good night and I will chat at you tomorrow.
Ciao...Jessie and Elise
Fidanzata, thanks for thinking about me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Buon Pomeriggio!
Buon Pomeriggio! Hey, desert dwellers how are you doing so far on this Hump Day? My playmate is in her office on her Mac. She will be making...
-
Howdy Mood: Catching up! Music listening to: Love For The Very First Time by After 7 How are you doing? I started the day off at 6:00a...
-
Buon Pomeriggio! How goes it desert dwellers? It is a very nice day here in the " Old Pueblo ?" I just got back from running all o...
1 comment:
Ascolterò "Cha Chings".
Post a Comment