Friday, October 4, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




Come Va?  Today has been a rare day for me and I wish that I could have this type of day all of the time, but if I did nothing would get done. Eh?

 I am well rested and relaxed. Chris is in the main house with Elise watching TV. Marv will be here shortly to care for Chris for the evening.

I think that while Marv is here I am going to hit the sheets to read a book that I have started. Am I getting sick or something? No just taking some advice from my friend Jeanne W. She is always on me for not taking enough time to put myself first. I get it!

I hope that your TGIF is going just great for you. Have a wonderful night and sleep well.

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Si, ragazza. Oggi e un giorno raro per me e mi sto divertendo molto perche questo non accade mai. Ho un po di tempo buono (lo) anche oggi. Avere una seraa mervigliosa. Come sta Capo Jim?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...