Monday, April 1, 2019

Howdy!

Howdy!




THIS PHOTO WAS TAKEN BY MY GIRLFRIEND FLO. IT IS FANTASTIC. SHE SENT IT TO  ME TO EASE MY SOUL AND IT WORKED! THANK YOU FLO!


Hey, how is your Monday going so far? I am doing good. I got a couple of tasks taken care and Alexa is playing some Down Home Blues and it is great. It has me finger-poppin and shaking my groove thang!

Chris is resting and waiting on Rose Marie to arrive so he can get his (rub) on. Ya, ya! 

Sister Jayne is going to prepare dinner for our Mahjong Fest at Shoo Shoo's on Wednesday. We received our new 2019 Mahjong Cards and we are eager to check them out. We will be taking along the secret weapon so we can trick my girlfriend while we are playing this mind-blowing game. She has been quiet about it so that means a battle is brewing. It is always a fun evening with Shoo Shoo and Sister Jayne and mio moglie! 

Jayne picked dinner fixin's for Mahjong and I picked up some steaks and some baby back ribs they had at Fry's on sale. Can you say grill time? WooHoo!

My fidanzata posted a very nice comment in Italian on our blog. She is just wonderful and she gets me. Thanks fidanzata!

Well, I had better check on Chris. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Here are a few pictures from Safford, AZ.


WANTED GOOD MAN SIGN

WANTED GOOD WOMAN SIGN

HUGE CHAIR



MANOR HOUSE

GREAT VIEW

OUR HOTEL IN SAFFORD

THE PURCHASE


Ciao...Jessie

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Grazie mille fidanzata. Non riuscivo piu a prendere. Ho colpito il muro.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...