Saturday, February 9, 2019

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!





What is going on? How are you doing? 

Well, I just finished setting up the victory table for tonight's "Wizard" victory. I am going to be (Caldo) tonight.



HAMMY SAYS YOU ARE GOING DOWN FIDANZATA!

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!


Alexa, is playing some Smooth Jazz for me right now and she said that she knows the I will be the victor tonight as well.

My shorty is out grocery shopping and she is all ready for tonight's fest. It is going to be a lot of skill on my part and we will have plenty of libations available as back-up. Ya Mon'.

My (fidanzata) is really on my case today and that is a good thing because she is really mistaken about the outcome for this evening. Even Jane has said that she wants my (fidanzata) to kick my butt. Can you believe that Sweet Pea would say that? I may have to give her booty a slap the next time I see her. Hmmm!

Enjoy the rest of you day and if you here a whole lot of slapping that will be me making my rounds on my (fidanzata). Smile!

Later....Jessie

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Parlare è economico.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...