Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

How did it go for you today? It has finally slowed down for me. It has been a busy one. My playmate and her partner did not do well at bridge again today.

Chris and I watched some TV this afternoon. Elise returned home and I told her how the award ceremony went at Banner UMC for our daughter Tangye.

We watched a few more episodes of "Frankie and Gracie" on Netflix. We enjoyed some pizza and vino while we watched with Chris.

Here are a few pictures from Tangye's award ceremony. She made us proud today for sure.

AWARD CERTIFICATE

STATION PLAQUE

OUR DAUGHTER TANGYE


Have a wonderful evening and a better tomorrow.
Cheers....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

Hi Jessie,
You have a beautiful daughter indeed.
I must say even though not family of mine,,
SO very proud of her myself.
CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...