Monday, August 31, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!

Hey how has your day been? It has been a typical Monday here let me tell you. So Chris and I took it slow and easy this afternoon.

We are getting thunder boomers right now and we just might get some rain here in the desert. We can use all that we can get.

Elise prepared corn on the cob for dinner, along with small potatoes, baby carrots and tomatoes. It was very good!

I am caring for Chris this evening and my playmate is in her office on her desktop. She is not feeling well today and she has good reason not to. We are hoping that tomorrow will be a better day.

I forgot to mention the other day on the 29th of August. It was my Mom's b-day and she would have been 88 years old. We miss you Mom and we are sure that you are keeping a close eye on the family. Miss and love you!

Have a good night!
Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...