Monday, January 28, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

Well, lets hear about your day? It had to be better than mine? The rain continues off and on and it is supposed to go down to 34 degrees tonight.

I think Elise was a little disappointed with my surprising gain of 5 pounds and I know that I was. Not a problem because the 5 pounds is as good as gone, no doubt.

Elise prepared breakfast for dinner. We had cornbread pancakes, turkey sausages, eggs and coffee. I also finished my smoothie from this morning.

Elise is at the first Tucson Women's practice of the year. I am caring for Chris and taking it slow and easy.

Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a great night and sleep well.
Cheers........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good night. Marcie glad to hear you doc visit was great. 

Loraine, how are you feeling?

Jane and John, sleep well.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

Flo and John, sleep tight.

Bobby, thank you for the beans and cornbread.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Doing great! Getting ready for more rain and a chilly night.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...