Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Hump Day!
Good Morning!
Mood: Concerned
Music listening to: For You I Will
It's a Hump Day! What's new? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning, but she has a Stonehenge thing going on with her pillows. What is up with that? Any plans for today?
I just got off of the treadmill and I am sweating like a piglet, but I am feeling good. The coffee is good and I am thinking about a slice of toast. It is a nice 76 degrees right now but that is going to change quickly. I hope that we get some more rain today.
Rosie will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. I have an errand to run this morning. Elise and I may go to the movies this afternoon. It looks like it is going to be an relaxed Hump Day.
Well, I had better get to it. Have a great day and be careful, and stay happy.
Prost........Jessie and Elise
Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.
Jet,nice campsite pics.
Loraine, be good.
Jane and John, my flip flops are at the ready for today.
Rosie, how are you?
Mary and Bob, have a good day.
Joe and Mary, what is new?
Shoo and Stu, have a good one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Buon Pomeriggio!
Buon Pomeriggio! Hey, desert dwellers how are you doing so far on this Hump Day? My playmate is in her office on her Mac. She will be making...
-
Howdy Mood: Catching up! Music listening to: Love For The Very First Time by After 7 How are you doing? I started the day off at 6:00a...
-
Buon Pomeriggio! How goes it desert dwellers? It is a very nice day here in the " Old Pueblo ?" I just got back from running all o...


1 comment:
YOu must have been running pretty fast yesterday in that downpour. Didn't even see you moving up behind me.
Post a Comment