Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hump Day!


Good Morning! 

Mood: Concerned

Music listening to: For You I Will

     It's a Hump Day! What's new? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning, but she has a Stonehenge thing going on with her pillows. What is up with that? Any plans for today?

     I just got off of the treadmill and I am sweating like a piglet, but I am feeling good. The coffee is good and I am  thinking about a slice of toast. It is a nice 76 degrees right now but that is going to change quickly. I hope that we get some more rain today.

     Rosie will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. I have an errand to run this morning. Elise and I may go to the movies this afternoon. It looks like it is going to be an relaxed Hump Day.

      Well, I had better get to it. Have a great day and be careful, and stay happy.
Prost........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Jet,nice campsite pics.

Loraine, be good.

Jane and John, my flip flops are at the ready for today.

Rosie, how are you?

Mary and Bob, have a good day.

Joe and Mary, what is new?

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

YOu must have been running pretty fast yesterday in that downpour. Didn't even see you moving up behind me.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...