Friday, May 28, 2010

Hot, Hot, HOT!!!


Afternoon,


Well, I just go back from running my errands and let me tell you it is hot outside. The puter says 102 degrees, the Prius says 103 degrees, and I am saying I need a martini quick.


It is nor playing outside at all and I am glad to be back inside. That will not last long because I need to get Chris out in it for a while. Do they have martini's on a stick?

Later...............


Jerome and Kesha, be prepared to feel the heat when you get into Phoenix.

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Love the pics from your Mexico vacation. I've never been to Rocky Point - can you believe that, since I've lived in Tucson for 54 years.

Keep them coming.

Jessie said...

Hi Loraine,
How are you? Are you hot enough yet? I agree with Elise we need to get together and go to Rocky Point one day. What do you think?
Jessie

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...